This post contains affiliate links.
The Heritage Travels is about taking readers on a journey through time. Through introducing new and exciting cultural heritage and archaeological specific sites to our 3000+ social media followers on a journey around the world in a unique and interesting way. We now average 5000+ page views per month since the launch in August 2014. Our Klout score is currently at 62.
Our target demographic includes people from the age of 18 with an interest in education, heritage and travel. Majority of our readers come from Australia, the United States, Canada and the UK. The rest of our readers come from 74 other countries including the Brazil, Russia and India.
- CJ Affiliates
- Trio: mash it up iTunes app
- The Heritage Travels are willing to review any and all products or services that relate to travel, travel accessories, cultural heritage, natural heritage, and travel fashion.
- No product will be returned, under any circumstance.
- Reviews will be live on our site within 2-4 weeks from the time of delivery.
- The Heritage Travels will post unbiased reviews based on personal experience. While we appreciate the product/service you offer we will not give out a good review in exchange for the product/service.
- The Heritage Travels will not pay for any product/service given for the purpose of review.
- The Heritage Travels reserve the right to not post reviews or review products that we did not specifically request, or which do not meet our standards.
- Featured images are edited with PicMonkey: crazy-awesome photo editing.
- Pinterest images are edited with Canva.
If this sounds interesting to you and you think working with us would be a good fit, please email email@example.com with the full details, and download our media kit. If you are interested in advertising with us please see our Advertisement Page.
This post contains affiliate links. This means we receive a small commission to go towards our travels, if you make a purchase using the link.